SBB’s annual Silent Art & Gift Auction will be held on Sunday, September 26 at Wood Lake Country Club from 5:30 PM to about 9:30 PM. It’s fun!
Save Barnegat Bay’s popular Annual Silent Art & Gift Auction will be held early on a Sunday evening, September 26 at Wood Lake Country Club from 5:30 to about 9:30 PM.
This year’s fun and informal benefit features many, many, beautiful items, including:
– A chance to win a vintage Beaton-built lapstrake rowboat designed on the lines of “Melissa”, the rowboat of legendary old-timer, the late “Weed” Colie.
– Two separate Florida vacations
– Day passes to Disney World for four persons
– Two kayaks
– Four beautiful Al Barker oil Paintings
– Tickets to a New Jersey Nets game & closer to home, Blue Claws Tickets
– A selection of Fine Wines
– Food, Food, Food at our area’s finest restaurants.
– A NASCAR Bar-b-que set.
– A selection of antique hunting decoys.
– Artists’ prints.
– An original waterfowl oil painting.
– Much, much more.
There will be a Big Raffle, a Silent Auction, a Live Auction, and a drawing for the Beaton Rowboat.
Above all, you will enjoy dining in a friendly setting full of people who love Barnegat Bay and want to protect it.
For questions or to make a reservation, call the SBB office at 732-830-3600.
See you there!