The NJ Boat Regulation Commission is considering a speed limit on Barnegat Bay. The opposition from industry and “performance powerboat” operators is strong. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT, so that this initiative is not watered down. Read SBB’s testimony.
Attend our Rally & Strategy Session Wed., Dec. 4 @ 7:30.
You can help in the battle for a SPEED LIMIT on Barnegat Bay, by writing to the address below. Please emphasize:
(1) A 30 mph speed limit is needed.
(2) The speed limit should apply to all inland tidal waters, not just certain tributaries.
(3) It should apply seven days a week.
(4) It should run from May 1 to October 31.
(5) There should be no exemptions for those “practicing” for a race.
New Jersey Boat Regulation Commission
C/O NJ State Police, Marine Services Unit
P.O. Box 7068
West Trenton, NJ 08628-0068
YOU CAN ALSO HELP BY GETTING YOUR MUNICIPALITY OR BOROUGH TO PASS A Resolution CALLING FOR A SPEED LIMIT ON BARNEGAT BAY.
Read Save Barnegat Bay’s testimony before the New Jersey Boat Regulation Commission.
Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions on a speed limit on Barnegat Bay.
Attend our Rally & Strategy Session on Wednesday, December 4, @ 7:30 PM.