Here’s some of the Fabulous Stuff you can win at SBB’s Third Annual Silent Art & Gift Auction at Crystal Point Yacht Club on Thurs, Sept 22. It is still not too late to attend! Phone SBB at 732-830-3600.
Here is a sampling of the items up for Auction and Raffle at Save Barnegat Bay’s Third Annual Silent Art & Gift Auction. The event will be held at Crystal Point Yacht Club on Thursday, September 22. Hors d’oeuvres at 6 o’clock. Dinner will be served at 7 o’clock (Your choice of Boneless Breast of Capon, Stuffed Salmon, or Baked Manicotti). We should finish about 10 PM. It is not too late to sign up to attend. Phone 732-830-3600.
(We apologize to the many donors whose gifts are not listed in this web article. There are too many exciting items up for auction and raffle! We will continue posting items as time allows.
– Five days and nights in a Penthouse Ski Condo in Steamboat Springs Colorado. Ski in, ski out. Inside: Three spacious bedrooms with three baths. Outside: Lots of powder. Also: Hot tub, pool, etc… You are responsible for transportation, but rates are very reasonable on non-stops from Newark to Steamboat Springs (no change in Denver). Courtesy of Mr. and Mrs. Donald Redlinger.
– Spend the weekend in Historic Eighteenth Century Philadelphia. You and your friends can stay in a charming historic 1754 home within walking distance of Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, many museums, and many fine restaurants in the historic district of Philadelphia. Friday afternoon thru Sunday night. Two bedrooms, limit of six persons. Your choice of weekends after November 15. Courtesy of Jim and Barbara Earle.
– Pedal to your next Planning Board Meeting on a brand new bicycle from Brielle cyclery..
-Paddle to your next Planning Board Meeting in a brand new recreational Kayak. Complete with paddle and life jacket. Courtesy of the Jersey Paddler.
(of boats that is…)
– A Herreshoff Sloop half-model handcrafted by Thomas R. Beaton.
– An A Cat half-model handcrafted by Timo White in Cherry and Oak to the C.D. Mower design in the ratio of 1″ to 1′.
– Bid on a Case of California’s Finest Wines. A deluxe 12 bottle California Wine Club selection. Courtesy of Thomas and Claire Calandra.
– Gift certificates to many of our area’s finest restaurants.
“To The Shore Once More, Volume II“, autographed by Frank Finale. Beautiful hardcover volume featuring prints of well known Jersey Shore artists, with prose and poetry by Mr. Finale. Courtesy of The Book Bin, Point Pleasant.
“The Seaside Reader “, autographed, edited, and with an introduction by Dery Bennet, naturalist and past Executive Director of the American Littoral Society. Paperback. 310 pp. Courtesy of the author.
– Two Al Barker Oil Paintings by renowned Jersey Shore outdoor artist Al Barker. 3½” x 7½” with attractive frame. Courtesy of the artist.
– A limited edition Richard LaBonte print.
– Two Barnegat Bay Decoys, from the private collection of Tom Van Nostrand
– A framed print, No. 17/50 of a painting by renowned Jersey Shore artist Gerard Rutgers Hardenberg, from the private collection of Tom Van Nostrand.
– Old time Illustrated, brilliantly colored “Map of Barnegat Bay and Surrounding Country”. Depicts the boating and leisure traditions of the early 20th Century. By Henry H. Horrocks, 1932 (reprint). Courtesy of the Barnegat Bay Watershed and Estuary Foundation and Daniel Crabbe.